[Geomoose-users] Add New Customer Calling Service

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 12:15:48 EST 2011

That's actually pretty easy, it's just modifying the select service and maybe writing a custom PHP script to output a file that the call system likes (say a CSV file with the name and phone number properly formatted).

I'd estimate it at something like 8-hours to get familiar with the data file, setup some carto, and then either configure select.php, and write the custom output script.  That would assume a known setup application.