[Geomoose-users] feature editing - able to add polygons, not able to delete or edit.

Atif Butt matifbutt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 14:04:34 EST 2011

Hi Dora

The URL dose work, but its not working inside Internet Explorer (I dont
know why). But if you can try inside firefox, or any other borwser then it
should be fine.

Try again Please: http://99.243.192.221/geomoose2/geomoose.html

Secondly, as Dan Little pointed me the same error. so I changed my map file
with this code

'wkb_geometry from (select polygon_id, title, owner, astext(wkb_geometry)
as wkt_geometry, wkb_geometry from test_polygons) as mytable using unique
polygon_id using srid=-1'

Regards
Atif