[Geomoose-users] printing in geomoose

tripin2 melicherr at kolektory.cz
Fri Dec 9 09:16:14 EST 2011

Hi, i am having problems with geomoose 2.4 printing. When trying to print
openstreet maps or google maps, i get just blank pdf, jpg and html, but in
apache2 error log i have got some weird messages. and when i try to print
anything with some layers that i got from connected geoserver, it throws
same errors, but in the jpg and pdf and html(still jpg) there is something
about wrong bbox envelope... can anyone help me, pls? i have geomoose,
geoserver and it seems mapserver with phpmapscript installed on ubuntu
server.
pls, check error.log of apache2, and pdf i got after printing anything with
layers directly from my instance geoserver...
http://geomoose-users.964460.n3.nabble.com/file/n3572984/download.php.jpg
http://geomoose-users.964460.n3.nabble.com/file/n3572984/error.log.TXT
error.log.TXT
http://geomoose-users.964460.n3.nabble.com/file/n3572984/download.php