[Geomoose-users] Popup in Geomoose

aborruso aborruso at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 06:03:43 EDT 2011

Dear all,
I would like to test and understand the popup service.

If I use geomoose online demo -
http://geomoose.org/demo/geomoose2/geomoose.html - I have a popup with "No
valid response" message.

If I use geomoose app for ms4win I have these errors:
Warning: [MapServer Error]: msQueryByPoint(): No matching record(s) found.
in C:\ms4w\apps\geomooseclean\htdocs\php\popups.php on line 72

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at C:\ms4w\apps\geomooseclean\htdocs\php\popups.php:72) in
C:\ms4w\apps\geomooseclean\htdocs\php\popups.php on line 93

Do you have some solution especially for geomoose app for ms4win?

Thank you very much,

Andrea