[Geomoose-users] Strange PHP error on Query

Stephen Knox stephenknox73 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 15:25:28 EDT 2011

 The data definitely maps OK. I can see it both in GeoMoose as a normal
layer and in Mapserver. I can also see the calculated field with Identify.
The problems just seems to be filtering/querying it.

I wondered whether it's something to do with my version - I am using 2.4RC1
and I saw reference to bugs relating to certain functions in this release on
the mailing list. I am also using Mapserver 5.6.3 for Fedora 14.

The error seems to be coming in on the call to

$queryLayer->queryByRect($queryLayer->getExtent());

in query.php (around line 320)

It's nothing to do with the getExtent function, as I tried putting my own
values in there. I assume from the only related bug
<http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/3691>I could find that this the
error message indicates the layer can't be queried because it's already
open.

Does that help track this down at all?

Steve