[Geomoose-users] Loading on server

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri May 13 10:31:10 EDT 2011

Jake,

It sounds like you have a relative link that should be an explicit link
or vice-versa for those services.

Is the TMP location identified explicitly on your machine vs the remote
server it's being installed on?  I believe the results for the search
and possibly the PDF output are placed in a temp location for display,
and this location may be different between machines.  Of defaults to a
different location.

bobb

>>> "Jacob Rodel" <jacob.rodel at co.todd.mn.us> wrote:

I am having a couple weird issues trying to setup our application on
the server and was just wondering if anybody had any insight as to what
I might be overlooking.  When I run on my hard drive everything works
fine but when our IT loads it on the server the print service doesn’t
return the option to download the pdf.  Also when you search for
taxpayers it selects and highlight the parcels but does not display the
results in the information tab.  All that you get is the header.

Jake Rodel
GIS Technician
Todd County GIS & Land Services Dept.
347 Central Ave Suite 1