[Geomoose-users] Calling javascript from mapbook.xml, or change params with javascript

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Mon May 23 14:11:33 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm looking to dynamically control some of the parameter values in
mapbook.xml.  In a nutshell, I've been able to save a selected town name
by holding it in a hidden input in index.html.  So what I'd like to do,
in the search_parcels service, is to update a parameter with that town
name.  I believe it would make use of some javascript, but I'm not quite
sure how to do it.  Any suggestions?  Any more clarification needed?