[Geomoose-users] Clear search input variables of Query Services

aborruso aborruso at gmail.com
Mon May 23 18:14:17 EDT 2011

Dear all,
I'm using 3 query services grouped in a drawer.
The first uses two fields, fieldname0 and fieldname1, and the others only
one (fieldname0).
If I make a search using first the first service and then another, my app
search both fieldname0 and fieldname1: it uses two fields also for Query
Services that have only one fieldname.

Is it possible to clear search input variables of Query Services, before
make a new search with a different query Service.

Best regards,

Andrea