[Geomoose-users] Isolate Water System Valve for Waterline Break

Ed Boesenberg eboesenberg at niraengineers.com
Tue Nov 1 14:47:23 EDT 2011

Would it be possible to create a GeoMoose service in which the user would
click a point on a polyline (waterline), the point would represent a
waterline break, and the service would search for valves along the waterline
to determine which valves to shutoff to isolate the break then zoom to
selected valves?  All of my data is in shapefiles.

If it is possible, what would be the sections of code I would start to
modify or create?

Ed Boesenberg