[Geomoose-users] Item Query Problems and Question

Ed Boesenberg eboesenberg at niraengineers.com
Thu Nov 10 16:28:43 EST 2011

Yes, I have both.

METADATA

                'identify_record'
'ftma_waterlines_identify.html'

                'select_record'  'select_parcel.html'

                'select_header' 'select_header_ftma_waterlines.html'

                'popups' 'ftma_waterlines_popup.html'

                'itemquery'         'ftma_waterlines_itemquery.html'

                'itemquery-filter'             '/.*[qstring].*/i'

                'qstring_validation_pattern' '.'

                # Feature reports are stored in the conf/feature_report
directory.

                'feature_report' 'parcel.xml'

END

TOLERANCEUNITS feet