[Geomoose-users] Welcome to OSGeo incubation

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Mon Nov 28 16:50:29 EST 2011

Thanks Jody!

I continued from Bob's template and filled in a rough draft,
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoMoose_Incubation_Status.  For the rest of the
PSC, please review and improve.

The next big tasks to work on are the code provenance review and perhaps
more formal code contributor guidelines.
Here are some other code reviews to look at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Incubation_Committee#Graduated
I can't find it now, but I thought that I saw something in the Rasdaman
project (trac, wiki or something else) that required you to check a box to
submit something.  The checkbox said something like: "I am contributing
this under the Rasdaman code contribution guidelines (link to details...)"
I can't find it and I'm not certain which project it was but we could
consider something like that.  If anyone can dig something like that up it
might be an example worth reviewing.

Jody, I left a question in the wiki for you pertaining to Board approval.

Bests, Eli