[Geomoose-users] Welcome to OSGeo incubation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 06:21:09 EST 2011

> Previously done, although in an admittedly much inferior wording,
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoMoose_Incubation_Status#Infrastructure_Transition
>
> Open for all to edit...
Looks pretty good; it tells me where the code is - wish I could click through to the issue tracker link.

As an aside when you do your providence (i.e. code review) - you don't have to actually fix things - only list them in your issue tracker.

It is important for prospective contributors to know what the issues are; they can always pay you to fix them if they care. The real danger is the unknown issues; which is what the providence review is designed to get a handle on.

Cheers,
Jody