[Geomoose-users] Welcome to OSGeo incubation

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 09:50:40 EST 2011

IMO, we do need some improvement in code-accountability.  We setup trac to open up to the world, then locked it down when we discovered the world was mostly spam.

In our last PSC meeting we decided to create a working list for 2.6 in Trac.  While it doesn't have real accountability or systematic feedback, it at least makes a list, is this a reasonably satisfactory start?  I would intend to include the "*" stating we are going to implement Trac once some of the coding issues clear.