[Geomoose-users] Question on Jump To list

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Mon Aug 20 11:08:33 PDT 2012

I have modified the Jump To list on my GM 2.6 applications so they contain a complete list of Maine town names (over 900 entities).  While this works, we have a few issues with it-
-It's a bit slow to load, at least initially
-If you try to type the first few letters of a town name, the list does not scroll down toward your intended selection (it did in GM 2.2)
-can't scroll the list using arrow keys

I don't know if this has anything to do with the switch to Dojo or something else, but in any case, is there anything I can do to rectify these issues?