[Geomoose-users] BookmarkToTab feature VS Database

Aaban meetings aabanatifbutt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 20:05:34 EST 2012

Hi

Could you please guide me how to store the Bookmark URL to the database(or
give me some guidence), in order to store the state of the map with its
extents etc.

And seconldly, which files deals with the information tab e.g., when we
click to the map the information tab showup the information (e.g., parcels
etc. ) what is the workflow here. Please guide me.

I used this feature but that just showup the bookmark url inside the
information tab only.

Regards
Aaban