[Geomoose-users] Incubation - Continued . . . .

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Wed Jul 18 09:09:14 PDT 2012

Bob,

Thanks for keeping this moving.

This thread is a good refresher on background,
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/geomoose-users/2012-May/004016.html

Reading from here,
http://www.osgeo.org/incubator/process/project_graduation_checklist.html,
I think that these are outstanding tasks:

-The project code, documentation and data has been adequately vetted
to assure it is all properly licensed, and a copyright notice
included. - I think we are done with data review now, not sure if it
got officially noted though.
-The project maintains a list of all copyright holders identified in
the Provenance Review Document.
-All code contributors have agreed to abide by the project's license
policy, and this agreement has been documented and archived.

Eli