[Geomoose-users] Select returning too many results

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Fri Jul 27 08:43:54 PDT 2012

I'm having some trouble with the Select Features tool/select.php in GM 2.6.  Sometimes it works fine, but at other times it returns too many results listed in the Found Shapes column, and also, too many shapes are highlighted.  I am using pretty much default code, other than changing the layer names and items.  I have a 0 buffer set.  At first I thought I was drawing a shape too close to a boundary, but on closer inspection, this does not appear to be the case.  Any ideas?