[Geomoose-users] Problem using Firefox Page Info to debug Mapfile

Ed Boesenberg eboesenberg at niraengineers.com
Fri Jun 29 06:34:36 PDT 2012

I am testing out 2.6 and I am getting a pink screen on a custom layer I
loaded.  In the past I was to be able to paste the link from Firefox -> Page
Info into another tab and see the MapServer error message.  In my current
Firefox (version 13) I am not able to get the MapServer error message
instead Firefox asks me to save mapserv.exe somewhere.

Is there a setting in Firefox I need to change to allow me to see the
MapServer error message?

Thanks,

Ed

PS

Awhile back I volunteered to help in writing the new documents for GM 2.6.
Life got a little busy after I volunteered and was unable to help.  Sorry
for the blank commitment and I hope to help in other ways in the future.