[Geomoose-users] metadata layer parameter

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 06:57:29 PDT 2012

Just to confirm:

On my main 2.6 install, the metadata icon shows for all layers but makes a popup that says the metadata cannot be displayed for the layers where it is not defined.

I would think greying out or hiding the metadata icon if it isn't available would be good.  I am a little worried this will create a special case for this tool.  To avoid that, I am thinking whatever logic is used to determine if the metadata icon is visible should be done in the metadata layercontrol class.

Jim