[Geomoose-users] metadata layer parameter

Brian Fischer bfischer at houstoneng.com
Tue Oct 9 12:50:06 PDT 2012

Yes that is the behavior I am seeing.  In prior versions of GeoMoose we had a layer control at the layer level that was metadata="" that would determine whether the icon would show up.  If you had a value in there is would show the icon if you did not include it then there would be no icon at the layer level.

Still doesn't answer why this works for just the parcel layer in that way.

Brian Fischer, CFM
Principal | GIS Project Manager
Houston Engineering, Inc.
O 763.493.4522 | D 763.493.6664 | M 763.229.2734