[Geomoose-users] How to set Google Setellite layer to display by default?

Brian Fischer bfischer at houstoneng.com
Tue Oct 9 12:51:50 PDT 2012

The status for layer visibility has moved to the map-source element.  So I can confirm that.  Haven't played around with this too much for background layers and for layers that multiple=true is set.

Brian Fischer, CFM
Principal | GIS Project Manager
Houston Engineering, Inc.
O 763.493.4522 | D 763.493.6664 | M 763.229.2734