[Geomoose-users] query.php problem

Matej Mailing mailing at tam.si
Mon Oct 15 07:02:35 PDT 2012

Hi,

we have a problem when using Search with the query.php. The problem is
that we always get a message: "No results found for your query! " even
though I am sure that the item with such an attribute exists. When
turning on the debug mode in query.php the output is:
"...
queryLayer iterated through
Total Results: 0
Results from MS: <a id="data-shape="coords"
href="javascript:GeoMOOSE.zoomToPointsList(dojo.byId('data-[ID]').getAttribute("data-shape'),
'EPSG...');">data<br/>\n"

It's strange that the result from MS includes the result with the
correct attributes from the DB, but Total Results is 0.

I have found out that "while($shape = $queryLayer->nextShape()) {"
line is never true, therefore the code inside (which does the
counting) never executes.

Since we are getting the data back from the Mapserver I suppose the
Mapfile and the Mapbook.xml contents are correct.

What could be wrong here?

Thanks,
Matej