[Geomoose-users] Identify error in Geomoose 2.6 (trying to update cersion from geomoose 2.2)

Efstathios Arapostathis e.arapostathis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 06:42:06 PDT 2012

Or it does not work any more?

*"........The Query service is intended to replace the itemquery.php
service and eventually the identify service. Both ItemQuery and Identify
may be dropped as of the official 2.0 release. Currently Shapefiles, OGR,
Oracle Spatial, and PostGIS are the only supported layer types for the
General Query Service. If you plan to search a layer other than you may
consider modifying query.php to meet your needs or write another service
entirely"

Please answer me if it is possible, it is urgent

many thanks again,
Stathis

*