[Geomoose-users] Identify error in Geomoose 2.6 (trying to update cersion from geomoose 2.2)

Efstathios Arapostathis e.arapostathis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 06:13:40 PDT 2012

Actually I believe that it just ignores the layer.
I'm getting the geocoordinates of the spot but I'm not getting any
attribute-info

So, I guess that identify service works in the same way *(by creating an
identify.html file and mentioning it in the map file in Layer's metadata
map object as:  'identify_record'    'identify.html')*

It might be something silly that I've forgotten.

Any idea is welcomed.
Many many thanks for the responses.

Stathis