[Geomoose-users] Dynamic Zoom

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 10:24:09 PDT 2012

My thoughts would be to implement this as part of a custom tab mostly
because I am worried about the future safeness of hooking into UI
elements outside of a new tab. UI wise, it is more obvious to the user
the way it is.

Do we have a clean/future safe way for extensions to hook into existing
UI elements other than creating a tab?