[Geomoose-users] Fwd: Highlighting issue (Mapserver layer)

Matej Mailing mailing at tam.si
Thu Oct 18 01:53:00 PDT 2012

Brian, there was no symbol type defined in the downloaded
php/itemquery/hightlight.map and that was the reason that there was a
blank result. After adding some symbol to the layer in which the data
was returned, it is okay. Those errors in the middle of my "debugging
process" were caused by some stupid typo.

So my conclusive question would be: would in any case the default
highlight.map that is provided in download file show some data in its'
current version (without any defined symbol)?

Regards,
Matej