[Geomoose-users] Fwd: Highlighting issue (Mapserver layer)

Brian Fischer bfischer at houstoneng.com
Mon Oct 22 18:03:55 PDT 2012

Matej,
Was this from a point layer? I see the line layer has no style or symbol defined either. Do you know whether that works?

Can you send us the corrected highlight.map file you used so I can get the source files updated?

Thanks!

Brian Fischer, CFM
Principal | GIS Project Manager
Houston Engineering, Inc.
O 763.493.4522 | D 763.493.6664 | M 763.229.2734