[Geomoose-users] PostGIS layer "ignored" by Identify service

Efstathios Arapostathis e.arapostathis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 08:49:35 PDT 2012

Hi guys,

  One more problem. Although identify service works really fine when
displaying the coordinates, it appears to ignore my postgis layer. When I
click on a point feature of my postgis layer identify service displays only
the coordinates.

I entered in my map file under METADATA the following record:

"identify_record"    "templates/identify.html"

as it was written in Geomoose documentations,  and I configured the
tolerance as I read in previous mails, but identify service keeps ignoring
my layer.

Thanks a lot for any suggestion / answer.
Stathis