[Geomoose-users] More geomoose neophyte questions

Jason Menard menard.jason at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 12:35:25 PDT 2012

Hi folks,

I had some settings incorrect in the mapfile, and the debug log made them
very clear.  So the data now displays, which is awesome.  And there's no
more PSOD-- and that is awesome-er.  but the curious thing is that the
original layerPath issue persists... the data displays regardless of
whether the layer is on or off, and the legend still won't display-- you
can't toggle it visible or not.  Yet i can't see anything wrong in
<catalog>.

Thanks!

-jason
----