[Geomoose-users] print issues in GM 2.4

Efstathios Arapostathis e.arapostathis at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 09:16:28 PDT 2012

Hi, I've read an old post that i Founf in the mailing list I commented line
151 in print_util.php :

#        $url = $url . '&map_IMAGETYPE=print';

And now it works fine.

I'm now having one more problem. When I enter the map title I enter unicode
characters (greek letters) but at the export pdf file instead of characters
i'receiving" ?????????"
How can I change the character encoding for the print service to support
unicode characters?

many thanks again
Stathis