[Geomoose-users] print issues in GM 2.4

Andrew Sheppard asheppard at houstoneng.com
Tue Oct 23 08:00:18 PDT 2012

The FPDF library used for printing in GeoMOOSE does not support UTF-8 by default.  You might be able to use the tFPDF extension: http://fpdf.org/en/script/script92.php.  You will need to make some modifications to print.php in order for FPDI to work with tFPDF: http://www.setasign.de/products/pdf-php-solutions/fpdi/demos/tfpdf-demo/

S. Andrew Sheppard
GIS/Web Developer
Houston Engineering, Inc.