[Geomoose-users] itemquery service problem

Efstathios Arapostathis e.arapostathis at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 11:10:03 PDT 2012

Hi guys,

I hope that this will be my last urgent issue that I'm facing:

I'm using geomoose v2.4 and I'm trying to configure itemquery service for a
postgis layer called "agenda"

I've created an html file based on item_queryparcels.html, referenced it in
my mapfile, made the configuration in the mapbook but when I try to use the
service i'm receiving the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method layerObj::getFeature() in
C:\ms4w\apps\geomoose2\htdocs\php\query.php on line 327

Could anyone help me please?

many thanks again and regards,
Stathis