[Geomoose-users] Incubation - Continued . . . .

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Sep 10 07:52:31 PDT 2012

All,

GeoMoose Incubation - remaining items.  The last two items in this email are the remaining items on the Incubation to-do list.

Eli's suggestion of doing something similar to OpenLayers seems like a good path to follow, unless there is an alternate method available (anyone, anyone??), I suggest we follow his lead.

Is there a spot on the existing GeoMoose site where the first couple of paragraphs from this page: http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/wiki/HowToContribute could be replicated with a GeoMoose focus somewhere?  It looks like we'll also need a page similar to this one for the CLAs: http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/wiki/CLA

I think these two pages being installed and voted on by the PSC will get us past these last two incubation checklist items.

Should we start with the PCS members for the initial list of contributors (ICLA) or ??  And are there suggestions about how to work the Company contribution of code (CCLA), if any??

Bobb