[Geomoose-users] Identify not working

Matej Mailing mailing at tam.si
Wed Sep 12 16:24:12 PDT 2012

Hi,

I have followed all 3 points, but with no success. I still get the
coordinates and that's it ...
Now I have removed all the fields from the template file (that begins
with the <!-- MapServer Template -->) so it only outputs some "hello
world text", but it still doesn't work. I have now found a
metadata="true" option available when defining the layer in the
mapbook file, but also with this set to true it doesn't work. I have
also added only this layer to be used for identify via <input
type="hidden" name="layers" value="..."/> with no result :/

What is the best way to debug this issue?

Thanks for any ideas in advance ....
Matej