[Geomoose-users] Renaming index.html to index.php

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Wed Aug 28 12:41:11 PDT 2013

Can anyone think of any potential problems with making the GeoMOOSE index.html file into a PHP file?  I've been working on some modifications to the interface which have been touchy with html (and calling jQuery from it), but seem to be more stable if I rename it index.php and put in some PHP delimiters.  Some quick testing shows this works fine, but I'm concerned about further down the road, finding out that I broke something.

Any thoughts as to why this could lead to trouble?