[Geomoose-users] Just installed Geomoose... 1st problem

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 07:57:09 PST 2013

Well  0 and 2 anyway.

You might want to ask on the MapServer list about AGG.  I've been using AGG
in MapServer since it was first available and have never seen it say AGG is
available yet refuse to use it.  So there is either something funky in your
build of your mapfile (OUTPUTFORMATs messed up).  Also, keep in mind
GeoMoose 2.6 was developed against MapServer 6 so you might find some
issues trying to use 5.6.5.