[Geomoose-users] agg driver

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 08:13:43 PST 2013

I don't know what is wrong with AGG in your particular case, but I would
suggest going with MapServer 6 or newer anyway.

All the installs I have done used a MapServer that was compiled from
source.  Also, the Debian PHP was missing a module (I can't remember which
one right now and it may not be needed anymore for GeoMoose 2.6.  So
rebuilding php from the deb was also necessary.  Duck do you remember???)

http://www.geomoose.org/docs/install_unix.html

Anyway,
apt-get build-dep mapserver
Will pull in all the dependencies and then building MapServer from source
is rather painless.

Also, you can have MapServer 6 and 5.6.5 (or any version) installed on the
same machine if you install to different prefixes.