[Geomoose-users] Postgis layer - point out

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Mon Feb 25 09:50:54 PST 2013

Then you need to use the WFS-T protocol (using GeoServer or TinyOWS).
TinyOWS is a WFS-T server now available as an Application through MS4W
(http://www.maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=downloads.html) and
possibly other packages such as OSGeo4w.

While I did some experimenting with TinyOWS and pre-release GeoMoose 2.6
I wasn't able to finish (I may get back to it soon). In theory, as long
as you store your data in the same coordinate system as your map
display, it should work.