[Geomoose-users] Postgis layer - point out

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Feb 25 10:41:20 PST 2013

Brent (and others),

The reprojection aspects should be possible through POSTGIS as well, either as a DB Function and/or via the SQL calls., especially with the somewhat ad-hoc nature to setting up any editing functionality.  I'm in the need in the near future to look at this type of editing as well, so maybe I'll be able to comment further down the road some.

Bobb