[Geomoose-users] Postgis layer - point out

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Mon Feb 25 15:00:18 PST 2013

Bobb,

As I recall, the connection with TinyOWS is thru tables (in the , not
SQL statements as with Mapserver's map file.  TinyOWS forms the SQL
statements to do SELECT, UPDATE, and INSERT so as far as I know, using
views or functions is not possible.  Maybe some hacks with Postgres
triggers may be possible if you want to convert coords in insert/update...