[Geomoose-users] coordinates showed in footer section

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 07:58:41 PST 2013

The coordinates display in the same projection as the map is drawn in.
 (Although this wouldn't necessarily have to be the case, but I don't
believe anyone has requested otherwise yet.)

Given that, it sounds like you may have skipped Step 4 (Updating
<configuration> in the mapbook).

Note: if you don't display in 3857/900913 you cannot use the common
commercial tile sources for basemaps.