[Geomoose-users] Geomoose 2.6 'Lat, Long' Precision Problem

Morris, Bennett Bennett.Morris at kniferiver.com
Wed Jan 2 06:55:49 PST 2013

Hi Geomoose Users,

I recently downloaded the new Geomoose 2.6 software and I have a question regarding how to change the precision of Latitude and Longitude coordinates in the footer.  I found the Coordinate-Display.js file and changed line 66 from three to six decimal places and this didn't do anything.  Is there another place I should be looking?  In Geomoose 2.2 (which is what I have now) this function is controlled in the main.js file (I also looked here too).  I am using Firefox 17.01 and IE 8 too.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks :)

Bennett Morris, MGIS
GIS Technician
Email: bennett.morris at kniferiver.com
Work Number:  320.229.3794