[Geomoose-users] Unsupported output format (image/png;bits=8)

Robert R. Raiz raizrobert at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 06:37:24 PDT 2013

I just tried it out. Both:

WEB
METADATA
'ows_title' 'Parcel Maps'
'ows_srs' 'EPSG:26915 EPSG:4326 EPSG:900913 EPSG:4269 EPSG:2277'
'ows_enable_request' '*'
'ows_onlineresource' 'http://www.geomoose.org'
END
END

OUTPUTFORMAT
  NAME "png8"
  DRIVER AGG/PNG8
  MIMETYPE "image/png; mode=8bit"
  IMAGEMODE RGB
  EXTENSION "png"
END

And:

        OUTPUTFORMAT
  NAME "png32"
  DRIVER AGG/PNG
  MIMETYPE "image/png; mode=32bit"
  IMAGEMODE RGBA
  EXTENSION "png"
END

Both return the same error. I think the syntax is quite ok, I do not see
what could be wrong as there are a few simple lines.
If I put DRIVER AGG/PNG32 is returns another error: loadOutputFormat():
General error message. OUTPUTFORMAT clause references driver AGG/PNG32, but
this driver isn't configured.

--
*Raiz Roland Robert*