[Geomoose-users] Unsupported output format (image/png;bits=8)

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Wed Jul 24 06:53:42 PDT 2013

Here's the definition I appear to be using:

     IMAGETYPE AGG_PNG
     OUTPUTFORMAT
         NAME  'AGG_PNG'
         DRIVER AGG/PNG
#        MIMETYPE "image/png;mode=24bit"
         MIMETYPE "image/png"
         IMAGEMODE RGBA    # renders IMAGECOLOR transparent
         EXTENSION "png"
         FORMATOPTION "INTERLACE=false"
         FORMATOPTION "TRANSPARENT=ON"
         TRANSPARENT ON
         FORMATOPTION "QUANTIZE_FORCE=ON"
         FORMATOPTION "QUANTIZE_DITHER=off"
         FORMATOPTION "QUANTIZE_COLORS=256"
     END

Which version of Mapserver are you using?