[Geomoose-users] Problems with idetify.php

Carlo Pelliconi c.pelliconi at sis-ter.it
Fri Mar 1 05:28:10 PST 2013

Hi all.
I'm trying to identify a feature in layer, mouse-clicking on it on map.
The layer is a shapefile, map-source type=mapserver, exaclty as parcels
(online demo), but not parcels.

I receive on the screen the following erorr:

Error Calling the server:
Error: Unable to load php/identify.php status:500

but looking at apache error.log I find this:

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'MapScriptException' with message
'Unable to construct shapeObj.' in
/var/www/geomoose/htdocs/php/identify.php:153\nStack trace:\n#0
/var/www/geomoose/htdocs/php/identify.php(149):
ms_shapeObjFromWkt('')\n#1 {main}\n  thrown in
/var/www/geomoose/htdocs/php/identify.php on line 149, referer:
http://myserver...

I've read both documentation about indentify
(http://www.geomoose.org/howto/identify.html) and services
(http://www.geomoose.org/developer/services.html#services-understanding), but
there is no explaination about.

Has anyone had my same issue?