[Geomoose-users] new project an/or extension for geomoose

Paul Wickman paul at flatrockgeo.com
Mon Mar 25 10:17:16 PDT 2013

My initial though we be that you source it out independently; the parts
that can act entirely separate/non-dependent on GeoMoose.  I think it might
garner a decent amount of attention on it's own, allowing people to use it
as part of other environments.

As you roll out the parts that pull it in as a true GeoMoose service, you
can post that part as a GM add-on.

-Paul

Paul Wickman
CTO | Flat Rock Geographics