[Geomoose-users] Identifying 1-M Relationship

Tim Hennig THennig at villageofbellevue.org
Mon Mar 25 06:55:03 PDT 2013

Hello,

I am wondering if it's possible to do a 1-M relate within map server and identify the information in GeoMoose.  I have parcels that have 1-M zoning, land use, etc.  I am trying to figure out a way to show that information in GeoMoose Identify.html.

Has this been done?  How or Where can I find information about how to do this?

Thank You,

Thank You,

Tim
Tim Hennig
GIS Coordinator

Community Development Department
Village of Bellevue
2828 Allouez Avenue
Bellevue, WI 54311

media:  Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Green-Bay-WI/Village-of-Bellevue-Wisconsin/100899366161>  |  Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/bellevuewi>  |  Blog<http://www.villageofbellevue.blogspot.com/>  |  YouTube Channel<http://www.youtube.com/user/VillageOfBellevue>
P Save money and the environment; think twice before printing this email.
This message may contain confidential information that is legally privileged, and is intended only for the use of the parties to whom it is addressed.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any information in this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error please notify me at  (920) 468-5225 or by reply e-mail.  Thank you.