[Geomoose-users] FW: GeoMoose Printing request parser

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue Sep 3 12:33:34 PDT 2013

From: Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 2:33 PM
To: Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul); geomoose-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: RE: GeoMoose Printing request parser

All,

Sorry about posting to my own post, but I just discovered something interesting in the printing data.  Inside of the PARAMS hash for each layer there is:

MAP => <some stuff>

And

Map => <same stuff as above>

They both show the same thing for all layers so far.  Is there a situation where they are potentially different, or is this a legacy piece??

Thanks

Bobb