[Geomoose-users] an udate from Foss4g 2013

Brent Fraser bfraser at GeoAnalytic.com
Thu Sep 19 14:49:36 PDT 2013

Bob,

  Well if you mean the workshop it's in a virtual machine but I could extract if you want to see it.  The workshop was the "hello world" of mobile apps.

If you mean a finished application, that will take some work by all of us Moosers...

Brent

From: "Bistrais, Bob" <Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov>
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 12:07 PM
To: "bfraser at GeoAnalytic.com" <bfraser at GeoAnalytic.com>, "GeoMoose Users" <geomoose-users at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: RE: [Geomoose-users] an udate from Foss4g 2013

We'd love to see it!

Any solid plans yet?

From: geomoose-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:geomoose-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Brent Fraser
 Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 1:43 PM
 To: GeoMoose Users
 Subject: [Geomoose-users] an udate from Foss4g 2013

I've been evangelizing GeoMoose here at Nottingham, and keeping my eye out for new tech.  I sat thru a workshop given by Envitia on Mobile GIS using OpenLayers and Dojo (main question at the  end: "Why didn't you use jQuery?" answer: "better support for Dojo").  Got me thinking again about Mobile Moose...