[Geomoose-users] Highlighting selected point data

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Mon Sep 23 13:38:26 PDT 2013

I'm having trouble getting selected point data to highlight (GeoMoose 2.6.1).  I know that features were selected as I got results in the result tab.  I also am able to select polygon features in the same application and they will highlight.  I Googled this item and see it's happened in the past, something about a symbol not being defined for the highlight but that it was resolved.  How do I fix this?